Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years' experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Lead CS&A Engineer
Contract / Staff
The role requires the Lead Engineer to lead packages of work in support of the clients ongoing projects. Specific asset care projects in a number of portfolios. Projects vary across the full project lifecycle with support required from scoping through the design phases to execution support.
* Lead CS&A design delivery, collaborating with the AEMs and other discipline leads to meet project milestones.
* Co-ordinate discipline resource in support of varied projects
* Build, monitor and report progress against delivery schedules
* Provide oversight and review of supply chain produced deliverables to enable RE acceptance (inc CS&A design deliverables and installation scaffold builds)
* Liaison with stakeholders (plant personnel, system engineers, construction team etc)
* Undertake site visits & inspections
* Production of small calculation packages, production of CS&A documents and input into multi-discipline documents
* General all round civil and structural experience required
* Chartered Engineer with the IStructE or ICE (preferred)
* Incorporated Engineer with the IStructE or ICE (minimum)
* Demonstrate strong leadership behaviours to drive timely delivery of an engineering schedule to quality and cost.
* Experience of managing projects, leading a team and managing stakeholders.
* A strong understanding of the challenges faced working on asset care tasks in the nuclear sector (preferred)