Senior Geotechnical Engineer (Offshore/ Renewables/ Marine) Offices in Oxford & Chichester + Hybrid working £50,000 to £90,000 DOE+ Healthcare + Life insurance + Excellent Pension Scheme Are you a Geotechnical Engineer with Offshore knowledge/ experience or looking to get into the sector, working alongside industry experts at an innovative company? On offer is an autonomous role working for a company with great values where you will have a direct impact on the ongoing success of the business. You play a major role in projects and the company also support further training and progression for those who want it. The company have ambitious plans in place and boast a wealth of experience in the industry. They have built an excellent reputation and they are looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join the highly skilled team. This would suit a Geotechnical Engineer with a lot of experience who is looking for a more senior role. Any knowledge/ past experience in work within Offshore/ Renewables/ Marine would be a distinct advantage. The Role:
- Managing projects
- Design detailed foundation engineering and installation design for offshore wind farms, oil and gas facilities.
- Support business development
- Provide technical assurance to meet client objectives
- Coordinate production and quality control with other seniors in the company
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Engineering Geology or Geology
- Shallow seismic experience (Offshore)
- 3 years + in geotechnical engineering, foundation design (marine projects advantageous)
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Knowledge of offshore design codes and industry practise (desirable)
- Field experience of marine site investigations (desirable)
Reference Number: BBBH 185900 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophia Din at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.