Working as part of the UK Infrastructure Group you will work on a diverse range of infrastructure projects in the UK and across the world from city-scale master planning through to campus and building scale development infrastructure, offering an integrated multi-disciplinary service throughout the whole project life cycle, from planning through to design and implementation. Key Duties: * Managing the delivery of multidisciplinary projects, balancing demands and priorities, whilst reviewing civil infrastructure design, from project proposition through to construction. Plan project resources and finances and monitor job financial performance.
* The management of technical staff, with responsibility for planning team workload, as well as assisting and mentoring staff where needed, and developing more junior team members.
* Preparing and reviewing technical reports, specification and schedules.
* Applying customer focus you will be part of the work winning team securing the groups project pipeline. Your Skills & Experience:
* Strong technical background in infrastructure design, with a demonstrable track record of leading a technical specialism in a core infrastructure discipline (Highways, Utilities or Sustainable Drainage).
* Experience of successful multidisciplinary project delivery; demonstrating both the ability to manage and motivate the team, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
* A willingness to travel, and desire to lead continuous quality improvement in our work