Associate Energy Engineer
Salary: Up to £65K per annum
Flexible Working (3 days office , 2 days remote working)
A renowned global leader in engineering, architecture, environmental, and construction services with a strong focus on sustainability and a commitment to making a positive impact is looking for an Associate Energy Engineer.
You will get the chance to take part in a diverse range of projects across various sectors, including transportation, water, energy, and health care to deliver sustainable solutions that address environmental challenges. Become a part of a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with a worldwide presence with 11 thousand employees that embraces innovation, collaborates on cutting-edge projects, and contributes to creating a more sustainable and resilient future.
You will play a key role in providing energy engineering expertise and solutions to support the company's sustainability goals. With your strong experience in energy auditing and compliance with the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS), you will contribute to delivering innovative and efficient energy strategies for a diverse range of projects.
- Conduct comprehensive energy audits and assessments for various facilities, identifying opportunities for energy efficiency improvements and cost savings.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to integrate energy conservation measures
- Evaluate energy consumption patterns and optimise system performance.
- Develop and implement energy management plans, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Provide technical support and guidance to project teams, clients, and stakeholders on energy-related matters.
- Prepare detailed reports and presentations, conveying energy analysis findings, recommendations, and financial justifications.
- Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- Assist in the development and execution of sustainability strategies and initiatives across projects and operations.
- Collaborate with clients and regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with energy-related regulations and policies.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior engineers and support their professional development.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in energy engineering, with a focus on energy auditing and compliance, preferably in a consultancy or engineering firm.
- Strong knowledge and experience with (ESOS) and other relevant energy efficiency regulations.
- Familiarity with sustainable design principles, renewable energy technologies, and building energy codes and standards.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively present complex technical information to diverse stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) are desirable.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering energy projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment and engage with clients and stakeholders effectively.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please get in touch for a confidential chat on the details below.
If this role is not suitable for you, but are looking for a role within Energy, Net Zero or ESG within the Built Environment industry, please do get in touch for a consultation.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Conor Chilcott call today on 07918470733 or email C.Chilcott@edenbrown.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.