We are looking to attract the leaders of our future. To continue with our growth plans for 2023 and beyond we are searching for Apprentice Engineers (Site based) to join our apprenticeship scheme. We have opportunities working within the Severn Trent Water region. You will start your journey on one of our construction sites where you will gain experience and training in the management and construction of one of our projects. Throughout the programme you will have the opportunity to work on all stages of the project.
Working in a specific flagship scheme you will support the project delivery teams by providing assistance in the following;
- Assisting the project team to help drive projects forward Setting out and management of site operations, to ensure safety, quality, cost effectiveness, timely production and customer satisfaction.
- Writing method statements and risk assessments, and procuring sub-contractor, labour, plant and material resources.
- Ensuring actions are carried out at the right time, by the right people and to a controlled budget.
- Develop key relationships with Site teams, clients, design teams, consultants, contractors and other project stakeholders
We know our continuing success and development depends on yours, so we go all the way when it comes to giving you the support you need to be the very best. In return you can expect the following;
- A committed and structured learning programme, with regular assessments.
- A mentor dedicated to you to support and guide your development.
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects where you can make a real difference to the world we live in.
- Continuous improvement and professional development.
- Practical, on the job training within your team of industry experts.
Responsibility for your own achievementsWhat MWH offer
At MWH Treatment we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
Apprenticeship - You will undertake either L4 Construction Site Supervisor or L4 Construction Design and Build Technician apprenticeship at local college under our mentorship and guidance. This course will support your hands on learning in the role and vice versa. With a dedicated mentor and support from our L & D department this is a great way to engage in a new career with a leading company in the water sector.
The course will be approximately 3 years of study and commitment.
Packages include -
- A competitive starting salary and regular increments to reflect your continued growth within the role,
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy) Contribution Pension scheme
- Life Assurance Health Insurance
- Private medical Insurance
And many more benefits including - cycle to work scheme, discounts and savings Hub, kids pass etc