AESG is an international specialist consultancy, engineering, and advisory firm, with offices across the UK, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore dedicated to help solve our clients greatest challenges, through collaboration, innovation, and advanced technical solutions. With unparalleled experience, gained from working on hundreds of projects, our multi-disciplinary team of Architects, Planners, Engineers, Scientists, Modelers and Project Managers work alongside our clients to deliver effective solutions that stand the test of time.Job Description
Due to the continuing success and growth of our UK team, this fantastic opportunity has opened up at our award-winning specialist consultancy, engineering and advisory firm.
At AESG we are looking for a Senior Facade Structural Engineer to support the division and work alongside our other specialist disciplines. The role will include independent project management of complex design and construction projects, covering all aspects of structural design and project delivery. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating technical engineering solutions and a willingness to work across multiple large-scale projects.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated fire engineer seeking a leadership role within a growing and ambitious company with a unique service offering.Key ResponsibilitiesThe role will include:
The ideal candidate fits the below profile:
- Working closely with clients to ensure an exemplary level of quality
- Extensive project management
- Working with our multidiscipline team to ensure coordinated outputs
- Supporting the development our Structures offering to the UK
- Motivated and Self-driven (Entrepreneurial Outlook)
- Committed to Technical Excellence
- Good Relationship Builder (internal and external)
- Degree or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Sound technical knowledge in Structural Engineering within Residential, Commercial and Hotels sectors.
- Working towards becoming a Chartered Engineer with IStructE or ICE
- A thorough understanding of structural engineering and interdisciplinary design, helping to deliver a variety of challenging building projects, from concept through to detailed design and on site.
- Able to take a brief from the project lead and deliver & control the tasks required, within time and budget
- Familiar with engineering software such as Strand7, Therm, Staad, Solidworks. Grasshopper and Rhino is a plus
- Ability to conduct finite element analysis for complex glazed elements, metal components and other materials
- Demonstrate a strong conceptual and technical intuitive understanding of structures and their behaviour.
AESG is a multidisciplinary specialist consultancy, offering a consultancy service and work environment like no other.
Through our world class reputation for innovative thinking, pushing projects to out-perform expectations through smart application of planning, engineering and architectural solutions, our project portfolio includes some of the worlds most forward thinking and exciting new developments.
The success of our company is built on the success of individuals. Our ability to achieve what we have is because our staff are driven, passionate and love what they do.As an employee of AESG you can expect:
- A huge amount of freedom for our high performing employees
- Great career opportunities as the company continues to grow, with access to huge variety of projects and incredible clients
- Working on some of the worlds leading developments and tackling our clients greatest challenges
- Commitment in building on your areas of specialism and focal interest points, supporting your professional development through a structured training and mentorship program
- Highly collaborative approach across the different technical service offerings
- Promotion of the importance of health and well-being of the team, including team building fitness activities, social events and the provision of a healthy work environment
- To be part of a dynamic and motivated team with an amazing team culture
Copyright 2023 | AESG | All Rights Reserved.