Regional HSEQ Advisor - Civil Engineering & Utilities Regional HSEQ Advisor - Civil Engineering & Utilities
SSA are currently recruiting for an expanding Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor who are currently engaged within a number of disciplines such as Power, Telecoms, Data Centres, M&E, & Civil Infrastructure schemes for leading clients across London & South-East region.
They are looking for a Regional Health & Safety, Environmental, & QualityAdvisor to join their successful team in the delivery of projects valued between £1m-£20m.
The role will involve;
- Advising & assisting the planning of HSEQ programmes and establishing processes to put them into effect;
- Communciating with site teams;
- Carrying out site inspections and audits;
- Ensuring compliance to industry, company, and client standards;
- Assist in production of PQQ's and tender documentation;
- Accident investiagations and production of preventative measures etc
They are able to offer an excellent salary & package for the role, further training opportunities and the chance to play a key role in the safety culture within the business.
You will need:
- NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate
- Experience within civil engineering or utilities within HSEQ
- Right to work in the UK
Validation errors occurred. Please confirm the fields and submit it again.
I just wanted to reach out and say how professional and helpful he has been. Constantly keeping me in the…