Head of GeotechEngineering - Offshore Wind Geotechnical Design Engineering - Offshore Wind Foundations - UK, Europe & Rest of World
Opportunity for Principal / Lead Geotechnicalto play leading role in design of major offshore wind farms - Foundations design.
Must have Geotechnical
experience in Offshore Engineering - ideally Foundations for either Offshore Wind.
- Degree in Geotechnical/ Civil or Structural Engineering/ Geology / Engineering Geology.
- Experience in the Offshore/ Marine engineering - Offshore wind
- Experience of geotechnical calculations
- Offshore Foundation design experience eg O&G or Wind or Marine.
- 7 years experience, have an education in a relevant engineering field and have predominantly worked within offshore geotechnical engineering and have good knowledge of the discipline.
- Geotechnics, structures, and dynamics of offshore foundations (Wind )
- Foundation Design Software eg GRLWEAP, OPile, PLAXIS, LPile
- Chartered Engineer - or keen to become Chartered
- Ability to Team Lead/ Mentor engineers.
- The use of advanced calculation models and FE-modelling
Working in close relationship with clients, contractors and developers - projects are varied and include the detailed design of offshore wind farms in UK and Europe.
Lead, Participate & potentially Manage projects from conceptual studies through to detailed design, and follow-up monitoring and assessment.
Projects are carried out in close collaboration with other departments and through consultation with other specialists. This continuously provides inspiration for innovation within the geotechnical field.
Good communication and organisational skills and are able to deal with the daily demands of working within a multidisciplinary design team.
Good leadership skills and are willing to participate actively in the on-going development of both technical resources and professional development
Location is flexible. Work from home is possible.
For more info please Email your cv: email@example.com
Call us on +44 (0) 117 907 4736