Senior Structural Engineer
Salary up to £50,000 + Benefits
I am actively seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join a friendly, expert team of Engineers and Technicians in a vibrant Structural design Consultancy based in London. Our client has a great reputation and is currently involved in some diverse and significant projects locally. The chosen candidate will get the chance to work on projects across residential, industrial, and commercial ventures. You will be offered the chance to join a friendly and collaborative work environment where innovation and discussion are encouraged. You will be offered strong options for career progression and will quickly become an integral part of the team.
In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Be degree level educated in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will have structural design experience gained in Consultancy
- You will be competent designing in contemporary materials (steel, concrete, timber and masonry).
- You will be Chartered or working towards Chartership.
- You will be confident assisting the Directors in leading small design teams
- You have experience in some of the following software (CAD/TEKLA/TEDDS/REVIT)
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close-knit design team.
For this Senior Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
- Competitive starting salary
- Home and office working
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Regular pay reviews
- Lifestyle benefits
- An interesting mix of significant projects
- A friendly, collaborative design environment
In order to discuss this Senior Structural Engineer role please call MIKAELA on 07891437412 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk