KCE Matrix, Inc. Structural, Civil and Environmental Engineering consultants.
Partnership with full responsibilities in project management and engineering for the Structural Division
A qualified Structural Engineer with partnership aspirations to assume design and management duties. We are seeking a Project Structural Engineer with well-rounded knowledge in steel, concrete, masonry and wood design, retrofitting and intrusive investigations; forensic background is a plus qualification.
Structural Engineering duties include:
- Structural analysis, design and preparation of construction documents for new building projects and retrofit of existing buildings. Earthquake, wind, and fire damage assessment and repairs.
- Earthquake, wind, and fire damage assessment and repairs.
- M.S. Degree required.
- 6 years or more of related experience, P.E. license is a must, S.E. preferred.
- Excellent communication skills. Computer program knowledge of SAP 2000 or RISA or RAM, etc.
- 25% Partnership Position over 3 years of vesting.