Senior Civil & Structural Engineer
Are you a highly skilled and experienced Civil & Structural Engineer with a passion for the oil and gas industry? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team!
As a Senior Civil & Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of engineers, and ensuring that they are meeting the project's goals and objectives. You will also be responsible for supervising and coordinating the civil and structural related activities performed by FEED Contractors for the Early Works, Pipelines and CPF-Wellpads Packages during the FEED phase and those performed by EPSCC Contractors for the Early Works, Pipelines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing a team of civil and structural engineers
- Ensuring the timely and successful execution of the civil and structural engineering activities
- Providing support and expertise to the FEED Contractors in the optimization exercise, particularly with regards to modularization philosophy
- Promoting alternative designs to optimize cost, works, and schedule
- Reviewing and commenting on FEED engineering documents
- Liasing with other disciplines and/or entities as required
- Conducting studies leading to technical decision making and issuing recommendations to Project Management
- Ensuring engineering consistency, constructability, operability, and flexibility of the design solutions
- Ensuring that the engineering activities related to civil and structural are in compliance with all applicable codes and standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in civil engineering or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry, with a focus on civil and structural engineering
- Strong knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a multicultural environment
- Resilience and capacity to adapt to different environments
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a major oil and gas project. If you are a highly skilled and experienced Civil & Structural Engineer with a passion for the industry, we encourage you to apply!
To apply, please click the link to apply and upload a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration.
Our role in supporting diversity
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.