Structural Engineering Manager
Backed by 25 years of success this Master Developer provide specialist support to a wide variety clients. Their projects include high-rise residential and commercial (supermarkets, retail, cinemes, offices, museums, bars). What's in it for you?
As a Structural Engineering Manager you will be...
- Flexibility- hybrid working including 2 days in the office
- Growth prospects - with a flat hierachy, the business is going from strength to strength with no limits to your progression
- Choose when you work - they don't mind when and where you work as long as you hit deadlines and provide high quality
- Freedom - as an SME, you can create change and shape the company
- Variety- experience different areas of the business
- Free from red tape - work in your own way and bring new ideas
- Complex projects - as an all-encompassing consultancy you will be involved from inception to completion
- Empowered and supported - clear progression and development through the business
- Personable business - who understand you have a life outside of work and will endeavor to accomodate your personal circumstances
Worknig alongside the Director in managing engineering resources and client needs and ensuring all projects are delivered successfully
Provide design information for use by inhouse CAD technications and other members of the design team
Liasing with the clients, architect, designers and the build contractorMust haves...
Structural Engineer with experience managing large residential/commercial schemes (traditional and piled foundations, multi storey concrete and steel frame)
Experience managing a team
Able to undertake calculations if necessary
Knowledge od CAD techniques Apply now,
don't worry if your CV is not up-to-date, simply apply with what you have and we can fill in the gaps later.