Principal Structural Engineer - required for our client to work from home based in Newark. The Principal Structural Engineer will be working multi-disciplinary practice made up of enthusiastic, talented and highly experienced architects, civil and structural engineers, and sustainability experts. A group of creative minds that have worked together for more than 15 years on a wide variety of buildings for our clients across the UK and beyond. The BE Design team holds a wealth of expertise in multiple sectors across the construction industry, with our directors holding extensive experience in leading design teams on projects across the globe.Principal Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
Principal Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Salary £50K+
- Travel paid
- Pension match
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Training and Great career prospect
- Flexitime and Hybrid working (37.5 hours a week)
Principal Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Preparation of specifications for remedial works
- Providing technical support for Buildings Insurance claims
- Working on subsidence, fire and storm damage
- Reporting to the Director and providing progress reports
- Developing new ideas
- Using the latest software's
- Inspection of all types of buildings and structures and the preparation of digital reports, live on site
- Completing site visits for residential and commercial building projects using digital technology
- Delivering small to medium design projects
- Delivering design calculations for buildings insurance claims,
- Degree within Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near chartered status would be preferable.
- Experience with design in multiple materials and analysis and design of varied building forms.
- The majority of our work is industrial/manufacturing, though we also undertake commercial and bespoke activities.
- The role would be to support a current Associate or Associate Directors within their team, by overseeing packages of design work and leading on smaller projects
- Extensive Structural Design Experience
- Chartered member of IStructE or ICE Desirable
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Ability to work alone
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.