Senior Civil/Structural EngineerLocation:
£40,000 - £55,000 per yearJob Type:
Full time (Hybrid working - 2 days a week)About you:
- Are you a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer with experience in finite element analysis?
- Are you interested in working on an extensive range of projects across multiple sectors of the construction industry?
- Do you have experience in Civil and Structural engineering?
- Do you have experience with Tekla Structural Designer, RFEM 6, Robot or other structural analysis software?
- Do you have experience with connection designs and have use with IDEA StatiCa?
- Are you a focused, energetic, outgoing, and friendly team player?
- Are you interested in joining a close-knit, fast-growing team with the flexibility for you to shape your own career?
If so, this role may be for you.About the role:
You will be the Senior Engineer in a small team;
- With responsibilities across multiple projects and for the management of our ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Undertake structural analysis and produce calculation reports across a wide range of different projects.
- Liaising with technicians and checking drawings are in line with designs.
- Working on various projects across major civil engineering sectors including Network rail and the Environment Agency.
- Client-facing, attending design team meetings and site visits.
Your responsibilities will include;
About the benefits:
- Meeting project deadlines and budgets.
- Upholding strict quality standards of work.
- Abiding by ISO 9001 and 19650 requirements.
- Communicating effectively with clients, supply chains, stakeholders and colleagues.
About the company:
- Basic pay FTE £40,000-£55,000.
- Flexitime working based on 37.5 hours a week, working from home 2 days a week.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (Holidays not required to cover the Christmas closing period).
- Free private medical insurance for all staff members.
- Monthly sports massages for staff wellbeing.
- Modern, well-equipped office environment with free, secure, on-site parking, on-site bistro and shower facilities.
- The support of a fantastic, close-knit team who will support and challenge you.
- Networking and CPD opportunities.
- Career progression. As a rapidly expanding team, the possibility of team leader positions.
- Ongoing training towards professional membership.
We are a practice of consulting Civil and Structural Engineers specialising in the Building Structures field who we are committed to the pursuit of Excellence in Engineering and client satisfaction, adopting an innovative and collaborative approach to the service we provide, which is backed by more than 30 years of award-winning experience in both design and construction.
Our values, of Excellence, Innovation, Integrity and Discipline
, form the basis of what we do and define who we are, both as individuals and as an organisation, providing guiding principles that remain constant, whatever the situation.
Equally important are our Standards, the way in which we put our Values into practice, ensuring that in everything we do, as a company and as individuals, we attain and maintain Unrivalled Expertise
and Total Professionalism
which is powered by Hard Work
and Cutting-edge Technology.How to apply:
If this advert describes you send your CV to the link provided and you will be contacted with further instructions for the next stage of the process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Engineer, Senior Structural Engineer, Structural Engineering, Senior Civil Engineer, Senior Construction Engineer, Senior Building Engineer, Civil Engineering, Senior Structural Technician, AutoCAD, ONC, HND will also be considered for this role.