Mobile Water Treatment EngineerLocation Covering London and surrounding areas (This is nationwide role)Hours Monday - Friday, 08:00 17:00SomeBenefitsinclude:
- 22 days plus BH
- Company Van
- Life assurance
- Employee discounts via Perkbox
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle to work
- Access to a virtual GP and a health & wellbeing app
- Savings, loans and salary advances
- Training & Development
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so then we have the role for you.?
As a Water Treatment Technician / Engineer, will deliver a high level of customer service whilst meeting health and safety, financial, KPI, statutory, quality and contractual compliance. You will provide site and client based contract management & service support by specialising in Water Hygiene related activities whilst maintaining legislative compliance including the ability to assess, diagnose, determine the most appropriate resolution and support to any interruptions / issues which may evolve.
?As part of this role, the Water Treatment Engineer / Technician will be responsible for:
- Onsite testing of water systems (including cooling towers / Hydrotherapy pools)
- Taking water samples for laboratory analysis,
- Temperature monitoring / flushing outlets and cleaning / disinfection / descaling of water systems and appliances.
- The Water Treatment Technician will look after PPM and reactive service calls to sites and maintain site logbooks and audits
- You will also quote new works following on from site visits and lab reports.
NB: This role will be predominantly based within a 100 Mile radius of London + Southern region. The position is mobile working at our clients sites and will require frequent travel / stop overs within the UK. Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in the water treatment industry
- Working knowledge of AcOP L8
- Working knowledge of HSG 274 or Parts 1,2&3
- Full UK drivers license
- Ability to demonstrate risk assessor and pre commission cleaning skills
- Ability to demonstrate Plumbing skills
- Ability to demonstrate Service / Installation of water treatment equipment
Well make sure that you have everything you need to do a great job. You will already have experience gained in a similar role, in a demanding, fast paced environment. You will work 40 hours per week but will need to be flexible to ensure service delivery at the highest level. You will have access to Apleona employee benefits that will be available to you as soon as you start. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with this role.
Apleona is an equal opportunities employer who deliver facilities management services to clients all over the UK and with vacancies in your area this is a great time to join our teams.
If this sounds like a job for you then click on the apply button and well start the process and if youre a good match well be in touch to discuss the next steps.
No agencies please.