- Constructability review and preparation of Constructability report;
- Onshore installation studies, Methodologies and preparation of
- Evaluation of Onshore execution, schedule and fabrication man hours;
- Preliminary construction cost to support cost estimation activities;
- Preparation of Construction Execution Plan and Evaluation of
- Preparation of Construction procedures and construction project
- Definition of scope of works related to construction activities for
- Technical Bid evaluation
- Ensure that project design team is fully appraised of the Construction
implications of design decisions
- Ensure that Constructability Program is carried out during the project
phases and provides suitable input to ensure that the project is efficiently
and safely buildable, as well as cost efficient and maintainable.
- Prepare and issue Construction engineering documents according to
Ensure accuracy of Construction manhours estimation
Required knowledge, technical and professional skills:
- Onshore Execution, Installation, Fabrication and Delivery,
Commissioning, Fabrication Strategies, Multi-disciplinary Interface
- Documentation management, Site Management, Contract
- Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Health of Site Management
- Project Management: Project Feasibility, Close-Out Report
Preparation, Project Management methodologies and techniques,
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.