NSB Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civil Project Engineer
working for a leading global energy storage company that provides innovative energy solutions to meet the world's growing demand for clean, reliable, and sustainable energy. They have a proven track record of delivering advanced energy storage systems to customers across the world, helping them to optimise their energy use and reduce their carbon footprint.
Their new division in biogas production projects leverages their expertise in energy storage and renewable energy to offer innovative solutions to produce biogas, a renewable energy source that is produced through the anaerobic digestion of organic waste. Their biogas production projects enable our client to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and generate clean energy from waste, while also creating valuable biproducts such as fertilisers and soil amendments.
Their biogas production projects are designed to meet the specific needs of our clients, a large-scale industrial facility. Their experienced team of project managers, engineers, and technicians work closely with customers to develop customised solutions that optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of their biogas production processes.
Location: Central London, Flexible working arrangements available, with a minimum 2 days a week in the office (projects based in Midlands with site visits as required)
They are looking for an experienced Civil Project Engineer to join their team and support the design, construction, and commissioning of biogas production projects.
The Civil Project Engineer will work closely with the Project Manager and cross-functional teams to ensure the successful completion of projects on time and within budget. Coordinate development of detailed engineering designs and specifications for biogas production projects.
- Manage and coordinate all engineering activities for biogas production projects, including procurement, construction, and commissioning.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including process engineers, construction managers, and electrical and control system engineers, to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Conduct site visits and surveys to assess project requirements and feasibility.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Monitor project progress and identify and resolve technical issues.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant codes, standards, and regulations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, and regulatory authorities.
- Provide technical support and guidance to operations teams during plant start-up and commissioning.
Ideally you will have the following
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in the design and construction of (bio) production facilities in the Oil & Gas arena. Experience with renewable energy projects i.e Wastewater Treatment, Anaerobic Digestion is a plus, but a strong Oil & Gas background would also be desirable.
- Strong technical skills in process design, equipment selection, and project management.
- Experience with medium to large EPC projects both from an engineering and project management perspective.
- Knowledge of health, safety, and environmental regulations and standards.
Why apply for this Civil Project Engineer role:
This is a great opportunity to join a leading energy storage company with competitive salary up to £110k + benefits package & excellent future career opportunities.
The Civil Project Engineer will have the opportunity to work on a variety of (bio) gas production projects and contribute to the growth of the company. You will receive on-the-job training and guidance from the Project Manager to develop your project management skills and gain experience in the renewable energy industry.
This is an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and contribute to the development of new (bio)gas production processes.
If this Civil Project Engineer role is of interest to you, please click apply now below.