Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for Geotechnical design engineers to join its growing geotechnical team in its Birmingham office.
The candidate will need to have a design background and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the design delivery of existing projects. Job Responsibilities
- Design delivery of the geotechnical elements of existing and future projects
- Co-ordinate with other engineers both in the regional offices and between groups
- Prepare calculations, drawings and other documents and ensuring these are controlled during the execution of projects
- Support less experienced staff
Why Work for Tony Gee?
- MEng/BEng in Civil Engineering or similar
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. Theyre great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.