Graduate Civil Design Engineer Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 Gloucester
Have you recently graduated from University with a Civil Engineering degree looking to kick start your career?
We are searching for recent graduates to join our client's civil design engineering team in Gloucester. They are a Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy with an established reputation for providing high quality engineering services. Our client offers on-the-job training and mentoring from industry-leading professionals, who will aid you in your professional development and working towards ICE qualifications.
As a Graduate Civil Design Engineer you will work on all aspects of projects from conceptual scheme design through to construction on site, as well as managing relationships with clients, contractors and design teams. Day to day you will be involved in design projects for drainage and road design for residential and commercial projects. Requirements:
- Recent graduate with a minimum of 2:1 BEng or Meng in Civil Engineering or similar
- Excelled communication and problem solving skills
- Previous experience is not essential but advantageous
- Competitive starting salary with twice yearly salary reviews to reflect your development
- 25 days' holiday (increase on length of service/buy or sell holiday)
- Annual bonus scheme (based on company and personal performance)
- Assistance with ICE Professional Development to Chartership level including payment of professional fees
- Company pension scheme with independent pension advice service
- Employee Assistance Programme giving you free access to counselling and advice in legal, financial and personal matters
- Cycle purchase scheme.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, apply now!