required for to join a well-established consulting civil and structural engineering company. The Heritage Structural Engineer will be working for a company that deals both nationally and internationally with award-winning work ranging from small-scale refurbishments to large-scale new builds. The Heritage Engineer will be involved in projects within residential in the Historic Building and Structures department . Heritage Engineer Position Remuneration
Heritage Engineer Position Overview
- Salary up to £50k
- Performance based Bonus
- 3% Pension
- Other Benefits to be discussed at interview
Heritage Engineer Position Requirements
- Survey, assessment and adaptation of historic buildings and structures.
- Involved in the Engineering design of refurbishment projects
- Liaise with client's office and site staff to deal with technical queries.
- Provide solutions to defects that are the result of early use of materials on historic buildings
- Work closely with the design teams
- Willing to attend meetings and carryout site inspections
- Work on National Trust sites
- Degree from a Civil / Structural engineering Discipline
- 4 + years working on refurbishments or Repair of Structures idealy in heratige
- Experience of writing reports.
- Experience of design in masonry / timber / steel and concrete
- Knowledge of Building construction methods.
- Articulated written and spoken use of English
- Workign towards Chartership
- Willing to gain CARE accreditation
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.