Bennett and Game are currently looking for an experainced Civil Engineer for our client in Liverpool, our client is a building consultancy delivering innovative, award-winning construction consultancy solutions. The Senior Engineer will have the opportunity to work for an employer that operate in the following sectors Commercial, Industrial, Retail and Waste and Recycling.
The Senior Engineer will provide advice and support, including civil design guides, standards, systems and applicable engineering codes. Scoping, preparing and managing a variety of civil engineering deliverables for small or medium sized projects, including assisting in preparation of proposals, schedules and project fees.Associate Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
Associate Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Salary £65k - £75k
- 2-3% Bonus twice a year
- 5% bonus at Christmas
- 5% Pension
- Company Car
Associate Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Ability to bring in new clients/opportunities
- Maintain strong working relationships with these clients
- Supporting continuous improvement within the engineering team including mentoring and developing the careers of engineers within your team.
- Promoting the health and safety culture, driving innovation and sustainable design practices and complying with associated quality and compliance processes.
- Bachelor/4Masters' level degree (Civil Engineering)
- 10 years + design experience in civil engineering to include drainage/hydraulic modelling, highway design S278/S38, pavement design, ground analysis and remediation Project Management/Contract Administration/Cost Analysis Expert Witness Experience
- Chartered Engineer Status (Civil/Structural/CIWEM) Previous role as Delegated Engineer/Supervising Civil Engineer or demonstrate a willingness to undertake this role.
- Have experience in various project design phases (e.g. Concept / Tender / Detailed / Construction) and different contractual environments (e.g. D&B, Novation, traditional)
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate, inspire and influence your team or clients and quickly earn their respect and trust.
- Be capable of managing financial targets, including budgets and profitability.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.