Were looking for a Trainee Water Engineer to join our Customer Leakage Repair team in Devon and Cornwall.
Location:South West England
Contract:Permanent (45 hours+)
Salary:Competitive & Benefits (Typical Earnings £27,000 - £31,000 based on 50 hours a week)
As a Trainee Water Engineer, youll be working with the Customer Leakage Repair team, working on the highway, or customer properties carrying out water repairs and renewals. . Within this role you can expect hand digging, manual handling and working with excavation equipment. You will ensure projects are delivered to a high standard in line with Health, Safety, Environmental and Drinking Water Quality regulations.
Who are we looking for
This role of Trainee Water Engineer is great for you if:
- You have at least 1 years experience in general labouring and have a basic understanding of the clean water industry
- You have National Water Hygiene Certificate, SHEA Water, 360 Excavator, Mole & Kobus, and Cat and Genny Training
- You have some of the training above, but want to develop your skills further
- You have a full driving licence (mandatory)
Were constantly on the search for someone with potential to join us and we would love to connect with you so we can keep you up to date of any upcoming roles. We want to hear from candidates from all backgrounds and experiences.
If you need any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please send an email detailing these to HR.
Were proud to have our benefits carefully selected by our brilliant team. Some of our favourites are:
- Get paid from door to door
- Well provide you with PPE
- Well help you by assisting with some of the costs for your dental treatments, eye tests and glasses, therapies such as physiotherapy, chiropractic, reiki, flu jabs, prescriptions
- Well cover the cost of your training during your employment
- Pension investing in your retirement
- Progression opportunities
- Know someone looking for a role? Get a referral fee
- Overtime is available, if you want it
- Plus many more!
Who are Hydrotech?
We are a relatively small but mighty force, we work closely with South West Water and Kier. We have four workstreams that are supported by our friendly office team. They are customer leakage, lead renewals, projects and insurance works. By the end of 2023 we would like to have at least 100 employees. We take pride in being there for our team and taking time to talk with everyone, so they feel heard and can share any ideas they may have.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Hydrotech, we strive for everyone to be treated as equals, we recognise that everyone is different in both visible and non-visible ways, and we respect and celebrate these differences. We aim for everyone to feel they belong here and to be their best, true self.