Principal Structural Engineer in London Job Vacancy | Conrad Consulting Account Job search REF: 41013 Principal Structural Engineer(Permanent)London Principal Structural Engineer £60K - £65K London
Are you an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is looking for a Principal Structural engineer to join their office based in London.
Key skills & experience:
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- Chartered or near Chartered status
- Excellent business and commercial awareness
- Be a technically excellent engineer, with established skills and delivery capability.
- Experience in the design of building structures using the conventional engineering materials (steel concrete, timber, masonry) to both British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Experience in successfully leading the structural engineering delivery of medium sized projects including the management of project teams.
- You should have the ability to make decisions, act on your own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
- The ability to translate this broad range of technical skills into imaginative ideas which enhance the quality of our designs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that can support our client relationships, assist in preparing bids and generally enhance our work winning capability.
- Experience of actively managing clients.
- Ability to manage and work to budget and program, to control costs and manage change control processes.
- A flexible attitude to both the type of work undertaken and the level of responsibility given.
- A curious minded individual who enjoys the stimulation of exchanging ideas with others.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply Now Graham Ventham Managing Director
Contact 01728 726 126 07973 510 853 Get in touch Apply Now Share this Architecture Civil & Structural Construction Environmental Join Our Team MEP Design and Sustainability Surveying Traffic & Transportation Referral Bonus
Refer a friend and earn up to £500!
Terms and Conditions | Website Privacy | Modern Slavery Policy London
0203 854 2960 Suffolk
01728 726 120 Skipton
0113 416 6279 Edinburgh
0131 264 0900 Manchester
0161 416 6444 Birmingham
0121 651 1510 firstname.lastname@example.org Website by Dynamica
© 2023 Conrad Consulting #J-18808-Ljbffr