T Brown Group are looking for Water Hygiene Engineer to join our team, primarily covering our Peabody Contracts.
- Up to £33,930 per annum (Dependant on Experience)
- Starting with 33 days Holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Free DBS
- Company Van & Fuel Card
What will you be doing?
We are looking for aWater Hygiene Engineerto become a valued member of our team. There is opportunity within the role for career development with continuous training available, and we encourage applications from individuals seeking to progress in a continuously expanding and developing company.
Joining us as part of our commercial maintenance team, ourWater Hygiene Engineerwill be working on various water contracts carrying out legionella tasks on both mains fed and stored hot & cold-water systems for our clients. Part of this role also involves carrying out minor works on water services as and when required.
What do you need?
- NVQ plumbing level 2 or 3
- Legionella Awareness
- Plumbing Skills
- Certificate of Asbestos Awareness Training (training can be provided)
- Previous experience in dealing with Legionella reporting.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work alone and within a team.
T Brown Group (TBG) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as one of our Water Hygiene Engineer and wish to work for a company that puts YOU first, click "Apply Now".