Are you a Chartered Geotechnical Engineer, who has what it takes to spearhead the development of a new team?
We're looking for a Chartered Geotechnical Engineer, who has extensive experience in providing geotechnical expertise to civil structures projects.
An industry leading multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking for a leading expert to provide full geotechnical advise from project start to finish. This is a unique opportunity to take on the responsibility for leading the Geotechnical discipline on projects. With the additional responsibility, comes additional reward.
In addition to an excellent salary, you'll also receive a comprehensive benefits
package that includes 33 days of holiday time (including bank holidays), a pension plan, private healthcare, and critical illness cover, within a 3:2 hybrid working model.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate
- Providing specialist geotechnical knowledge to the civil structures design teams.
- Undertake Design Risk Assessments, contributing to project hazard workshop reviews.
- Preparing specifications for ground investigations
- Site attendance during ground investigation and specifying laboratory testing
- Developing best practice guidelines
- Input into tendering processes.
- Civil Engineering Degree and Chartered.
- 10+ years (ideally) of experience working on civil structure projects
- An insider understanding of the UK consultancy market
- Understanding of the relevant software
Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind to be a discipline lead at a well-established, multidisciplinary consultancy, and leave your legacy. Please apply with your CV or call George Banks on 07787 736270 for more information.