Chartered Structural Engineer -
required for our client a Structural and Civil Engineering consultancy to join their team based in the Leicester area. They have extensive experience of working on a wide range of projects varying in scale. They are currently expanding their team and working on a variety of projects, which is why they are currently looking for a Chartered Structural Engineer to join their team.
The Structural Engineer will have extensive experience within engineering and have at least 1 yearsw post Chartership experience. The Structural engineer will be managing and developing the team within the office. They will also be leading projects and developing client opportunities throughout the residential sector.
The successful Structural Engineer will be able to develop new leads and contribute towards the success of the business.Chartered Structural Engineer Position Overview
Chartered Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Undertake structural design calculations in a variety of materials including steel, concrete, timber, and masonry.
- Design in accordance with British Standards / Eurocodes.
- Understanding of technical design packages including, Tekla, CADS, and Tedds to support the design process.
- Produce basic AutoCAD drawings when required
- Liaise with clients and team members to ensure the designs meet the clients brief.
- Assist in mentoring of more Junior Engineers.
Chartered Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Degree qualified with strong technical working knowledge
- Chartered Member of ICE or IStructE
- Proficient in Tekla Tedds Revit AutoCad
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Building Structures experience
- Good working knowledge of Eurocodes and British Standards in design of temporary structures
- Competitive Salary - dependant on experience
- Package discussed at interview
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.