Bennett and Game are seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer for our client based in Dartford. Our client is a specialist contractor within the Civil Engineering sector, specifically Piling and Geotechnical Engineering. They work in building, infrastructure and marine sectors working on some large project up and down the UK.Senior Geotechnical Engineer Position Overview
Senior Geotechnical Engineer Position Requirements
- Responsible for all pile design aspect for tendering and contracts.
- Able to coordinate and manage between inhouse design and external where this is utilised from time to time.
- Oversea other designers (estimator designers predominately; where design isn't necessarily primary job role).
- Review of tender drawings, specifications and ground conditions.
- Production of efficient designs for CFA, SFA, Rotary and Retaining walls and providing cost effective solutions.
- Be confident to think outside the box and providing alternative solutions to clients.
- Represent the company in meetings with clients.
Senior Geotechnical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Must have minimum 5 years' proven experience in piling, with geotechnical design background prior to this ideally.
- Civil Engineering degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of piles, retaining walls or infrastructure
- Full UK driving licence
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working hours 08:00 - 17:00.
- Offices in Dartford.
- Full time
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.