Bennett and Game are actively seeking a Senior Structural Engineer, paying up to £60k. Our client has been a leading name in the structural steelwork fabrication industry. Their core values represent the key beliefs of their directors and symbolise how they do business with both clients and sub-contractors, as well as how they maintain communication throughout the business.
The ideal candidate for this role would be enthusiastic and a great communicator. Their attention to detail should be second to none and they should be extremely thorough in their approach to cross-referencing different data sources. They should also be eager to teach and mentor those around them. Above all a thorough grasp of theSenior Structural Engineer Position Overview
Senior Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Design of primary and secondary frames using dedicated software such as Tekla Designer, Tekla TEDDS.
- Connection design using dedicated software such as IDEA Statica, Tekla Connection Designer.
- Temporary Works design.
- Cold Rolled, purlins and side rail design.
- Value Engineering and design development to achieve economical solutions.
- Liaising with drawing office on all design matters.
- Liaising with clients.
- Attendance at design meetings.
- Production of estimate designs and material lists.
Senior Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Chartered/near-chartered with IStructE or ICE.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience with a Master's or Bachelor's degree in civil or structural engineering.
- Proficiency in Tekla Designer, Tekla TEDDS, Tekla Structures, IDEA Statica, Tekla Connections, Office 365.
- Salary: £50,000 to £60,000
- Benefits: 25 days annual leave, national bank holidays, auto-enrolment pension
- Working Hours: 8:30am - 5pm (Monday to Thursday), 8:30am - 4pm (Friday)
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.