Water Hygiene Engineer Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE + Overtime + Van London based
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client, a leading provider of water system safety, efficiency, and hygiene. We are seeking an experienced Water Hygiene Engineer
to join a growing London division on a permanent basis. Duties include:
The successful candidate will have / be:
- Temperature and Chemical Monitoring
- TMV Servicing and Commissioning
- Calorifier Maintenance
- CWST clean and disinfection
- Plumbing remedials dead leg removal, hard piping, lagging
- HWS tracing and management
- Dosing system and maintenance
- Experience working in Water Hygiene (preferably in a healthcare environment)
- Understanding of HTM04-01, HSG274 & ACoP L8 is desirable
- Living in London or surrounding counties
If you are an experience Water Hygiene Engineer
, then this could be the ideal role for you! A great opportunity to work for an established company, who offer great benefits, including a company van
, pension contributions
, and excellent overtime rates!
If you believe you meet the above criteria, please apply for immediate consideration! This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Manufacturing, Engineering & Technical Specialist at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kents leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.