Are you a French Speaking Project Engineer?Do you have expert working knowlege of water treatment?
This role for Project Engineer - Wast Water
, will be based in Peterborough offering hybrid working. Paying a salary between 45K and 47.5K plus a wide range of benefits that include: 26 days holiday plus, Bank Holidays. 10% Employer Pension 5% Employee, 10 X Life Assurance, BUPA, Dental, Free Gym membership, one day off a year for volunteering, option to buy more holiday or cash in unused holiday - the list goes on!
This Global Leader in waste management is seeking a French Speaking Project Engineer to work with a winning team that design water treatment operatios across the UK and Europe.
This role will be working closely with the clients and lead design team to bring their new water treatment process to life - including the design, costing, putting together the project plan and implementation of the plan to successful conclusion. The role will be mainly based from the offices in Peterborough but there will be availability to work from home several days per month.
Most of your working time will be in the office, in the plant and on the shop floor, with occasional site visits and customer or supplier meetings that can be UK or Europe based.What will you be doing day today?
What skills and experience will you have?
- Lead the design and project engineer execution of Bridge, Complex Mobile and BOO projects in the region and responsible for design execution on time delivery and budget.
- Design and support for regional asset care water treatment projects
- Manage CE marking and UKCA certifications process and standards
- Leading I/O checks, commissioning and startups for newly designed equipment and plants
- Manage document developments, reviews and approvals
- Manage customer deliverables and technical communications
- SAP business tool activities: Material Master, Inventory, drawing and BOM
- Sourcing supports, finding suppliers and parts and reviewing quotes
- Work closely with regional leads to develop deals and successful executions
- Subject matter expert and field supports
- Close collaboration with fabrication facilities, sourcing, product management and incorporating field feedback
- Lead, coach, and train outsource engineering and work closely to get detailed designs and drawings completed
- Design in mind of Environment Health & Safety (EHS) and Quality
- Lead HAZOPs / product safety reviews.
- Lead to introduce and implement Lean and Best Practice Tools and Processes
What are the ideal qualifications?
- Good knowledge of Electrical / Control / Mechanical Material and Equipments selection and Sizing
- PLC designs, Troubleshooting and Integrations (Preferable PLC- Allan Bradley and Siemens)
- Experience in an engineering design environment
- Product/services business in water treatment
- Strong water process and project management skills with ability to drive projects and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Good knowledge of French local design standards and Specifications
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written in English and French
What will the application process be?
- B.Sc. or Masters in an Engineering or Science or related technical role
- Ideally over 2 years relevant water treatment experience
- Fluent in BOTH French and English
To find out more about This position or other positions in Water Treatment process and plant then contact us NOW!
- Screening conversation, discussion on role and agreeing to put you forward
- On line interview with the Hiring Manager some of which will be conducted in French
- Face to face meeting with the Hiring Manager and tour of the offices and site at Peterborough