Service Engineer (Water Management) £32,000 + Progression + Training + Travel + Phone + Holiday + Pension Greater London
Are you a Service Engineer with field experience in Plumbing or electrical disciplines and looking for an exciting role offering brilliant progression opportunities within a company boasting 95% control of the market?
On offer is a field-based position where you will carry out a variety of Install, Service, Maintenance and Repairs on Electro-Mechanical Water Recycling Systems. As a service engineer you will be expected to provide support and guidance to senior service engineers working across the Greater London area with specific knowledge surrounding the plumbing elements of the company.
This company are an industry leading, multi-million-pound business, that operate in the water management sector with impressive aspirations to expand with government funding in the coming years. The large majority of work is based in the Greater London area, with contracts being secured nationwide.
This position would suit an engineer who is looking to join an exciting business where you will receive excellent training, the chance to progress you career as well as the opportunity to grow in the role as the company continues to grow.The Role:
- Completing system installs, planned & reactive maintenance work, fault finding and product testing.
- A self-motivated team member who is seeking exciting progression opportunities.
- Assist in the installation of water recycling systems based in Greater London.
- Regular work with pumping systems, cooling systems and or other technologies regarding water management.
- Experience in providing services to the building industry with high confidence and excellent customer relationship skills.
- Have adequate qualifications within Plumbing/JIB Gold Card (plumbing)
- Have experience working with pumps, cooling systems or other similar technologies working in a construction environment.
- Computer literate and be able to read 2D and 3D engineering drawings.
- Full driving License.
Reference Number: BBBH198381
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Tyler Lewis at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates