Siamo are looking for Field Service Engineers in the Industrial and Wind Divisions.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Our Client is a leading engineering company globally. Mainly focussed on the installation and maintenance of Vertical access equipment in the industrial, construction and wind turbine environments. They are currently looking for Engineers that have keen interest in these area's and are looking for career progression. Our clients operation expands across England, Ireland and internationally. International travel is expected - But hey who does not like a free holiday. This mean the role comes with a large amount of autonomy and expectations of being the face of the company whilst on and off site when travelling.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - This is nationally based so feel free to apply from any part of the UK, we will not accept applications from outside of the UK, or people needing sponsorship!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ideal candidate will be based more centrally to the UK, Midlands area's. What you can be offered as a Field Service Engineer:
Key responsibilities of a Field Service Engineer:
- Competitive salary with OTE OF £50000.00 (Basic is Experience Dependent)
- Company Allowances i.e., Travel, Food, Accommodation, Petrol.
- Company Car
- Laptop/ Phone
- 20 Day annual Holiday + Bank holidays (Rise to 25 day + Bank holidays after 12 months service)
- Company events
- Company uniform
Main duties of a Field Service Engineer:
- Installations and Maintenance.
- Fault Finding & Repairs.
- Testing & Inspection.
- Commissioning & Technical Support.
- Following the 3 principles of LOLER.
- Take on board and complete Company standard product training
Experience and Qualifications to be a Field Service Engineer:
- To be able to confidently Fault find and perform repairs on site.
- Travel to and from sites engaging with customers and reporting direct to office staff and management.
- Confidently conduct risk assessments.
- Be Reliably on call at rotated times.
- Work on and offshore.
- Capable of working at heights.
What to do next
- Understand the 3 principles of LOLER.
- Electrical maintenance Level 2 NVQ or similar qualifications.
- Component understanding of WAH.
- Experience of working on 3 phase machines including fault finding/troubleshooting.
- Experience of installation and maintenance of large machinery.
- Comp-EX (Advantageous if you have)
- Working abroad previously is an advantage.
If this sounds like you or somebody you know then call JOSH today on 01604 698839 or APPLY ONLINE and we will contact you