Geotechnical Site Engineer (Coventry)
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Geotechnical Site Engineer to join the team in Coventry at an industry leading geotechnical engineering and site investigation company has presented itself. With 40 years in the industry, this company has expanded its geotechnical department over time by prioritising integral values and prioritising the client.
The Geotechnical Site Engineer will be offered:
- A top salary of £27,000 - £32,000.
- Opportunity for an annual bonus.
- Site bonuses.
- company vehicle provided.
- Lunch allowance.
- The opportunity for training, providing continuous professional development.
The successful Geotechnical Site Engineer will be responsible for a variety of duties including ground investigation field work, inception, testing and reporting. You'll be expected to consider Health & Safety standards at all times and work amongst the team to deliver projects to the highest standard.
To be considered for the Geotechnical Site Engineer role you should:
- Have a valid UK driving licence.
- Have a relevant higher education qualification.
- Be competent using computer software including Word and Excel.
- Be commutable to Coventry.
- Experience in a geotechnical engineering position.
If you are interested in this or other roles Engineering/Remediation roles please do not hesitate to contact Beth Young on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 957381. We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.