We have recently been asked by a client in Worcester to identify a Civil Engineer to join their Civils team. The company have recently had several projects awarded, with a priority now to add a Civil Engineer to enhance their Civil Engineering capability in Worcester.
The client is a multi-disciplinaryconsultancy who work predominantly on a mixture of residential, commercial, industrial and highways projects.
The ideal candidate will have good working experience of MicroDrainage for designing drainage networks, and Civil 3D for highways modelling. However, training can be provided for either of these if required. Competence with AutoCAD is essential.
Our client believes people are the key focus in providing excellence in customer service, and take pride in the value they place on their employees.
This is a position where you can continue your professional development, applying your technical skills and positively affecting improvements in technical quality and service delivery. What you need to succeed:
- Minimum two years' experience as a Civil Engineer within infrastructure and/or highway design
- Proficient with MicroDrainage and/or Civil 3D
- Producing infrastructure design calculations, drawings & specifications
- Strong working knowledge of Section 38 and 278, for highways
- Strong working knowledge of Section 104 and 106 for drainage
- Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations
- MEng or BEng in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Ideally Chartered (or working towards) with the ICE