INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for: Job Title
- Construction Engineer Project
- High Rise Projects in UK Job Location
- NI/ UK Travel Salary
- £30K - £40K + allowances / all travel & accommodation costs About the Company
A fantastic opportunity to work on unique commercial & residential projects in Mainland UK with an industry leading contractor who has a turnover of £150M+
This would be a great role for someone who is looking to progress into Professional Site Management in the near future as there is genuine career progression and unique opportunities on offer for the right candidate! The Role
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and personnel on site in in the planning and construction of the project to ensure that information shared is accurate and tasks are being carried out according to drawings.
- Support the Project Manager/ Contracts Manager/ Senior Engineer to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- Attend daily and or weekly meetings as instructed by management.
- Follow H&S and Company procedures on site.
- A Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience, preferably with a building contractor in the UK or ROI
- Able to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.