Senior Civil Engineer - Cork, Ireland
My Client is one of the largest multi-disciplinary engineering consultancies in Ireland is seeking talented Senior Civil Engineers to join their dynamic and growing Cork-based team.
The team is focused on designing sustainable water and wastewater infrastructure, and have an extensive pipeline of exciting projects for multiple clients in the Munster region. As a Senior Civil Engineer, you will play a crucial role in leading a large, multi-disciplinary design team across all stages of the project life-cycle. Your work will contribute to providing safe and clean drinking water, protecting the environment, creating stimulating environments for learning, promoting better physical health and mental well-being through leisure facilities and parks, encouraging active travel, reducing carbon footprint, and ensuring the security and improved quality of life through high-quality social housing. Responsibilities -
Your responsibilities will be diverse and may include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications and Skills
- Leading a large, multi-disciplinary design team throughout all project stages.
- Managing the timely delivery of civil engineering design packages.
- Overseeing approvals processes, including planning applications and foreshore license approvals.
- Coordinating and managing projects, including effective communication with clients and stakeholders, program management, and progress reporting.
- Collaborating efficiently within local and remote team environments.
- Procuring and managing sub-consultants to ensure project success.
- A degree in Civil Engineering.
- Chartered status with Engineers Ireland or an equivalent body.
- At least 5 years of experience in design or project management of wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Strong ability to work effectively within a team environment across multiple locations.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
- Experience in using CAD or GIS platforms would be advantageous, but it is not essential.
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Supportive Work environment
- Training & Development programme
My Client is deeply committed to fostering a workplace that values diversity, collaboration, and innovation. Joining their team presents a remarkable opportunity to develop both your technical and managerial skills while working on projects that create a tangible and meaningful difference to society and the environment.
For further information, and to apply for this Senior Civil Engineer position or other engineering opportunities, please contact Sophie Hanna or visit our Website.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.