We have an exceptional opportunity for a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer to join a prestigious consultancy inHertfordshire. As the selected candidate you will be working on a wide range high profile projects. What you need to succeed:
- Achieved or working towards Chartership, or Chartered (ICE or IStructE)
- Relevant Civil or Structural Engineering degree
- Experience of working with British Standards
- Have exceptional planning, organisational and time management skills, with the capability to balance tasks and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver complex and technical information to engineers and non-engineers alike.
- Excellent salary & package
- Annual salary reviews
- Fantastic training and development culture
- Fast tracked career progression for the right, dynamic candidate
- Excellent annual leave allocation
- Hybrid working available
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a well-respected engineering consultancy located inHertfordshire.