Are you an experienced Civil Engineer looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you looking to be a part of an innovative, multidisciplinary consultancy, working on a diverse range of exciting new projects?
At Pick Everard, we are proud to havea vast pipeline of work across including Severn Trent Water, Thames Water, HS2, Yorkshire Water, Government of Jersey.
With our continuousgrowth in this area, we are now looking to recruit a Senior Civil Engineer to join our flourishingWater Engineering team.
You will be joining our team in the Midlands, workingacross our project delivery and hydraulic modelling teams, supporting wastewater infrastructure schemes.
You will be a key leader, working alongside our current Civil Engineering team, running large projects and coordinatingmultiple professions across schemes. Key Responsibilities:
- Leading projects, including co-ordination of disciplines within large schemes and cost control
- Engaging with clients' operational staff regarding reactive and proactive works
- Strategic catchment assessment
- Develop scheme designs from inception through to completion
- Represent the firm at client meetings
- Manage and develop team members to produce required outputs
- Support driving development of processes and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring that they understand and comply with all Health & Safety requirements, practices, and procedures
The supply, management and disposal of water are at the core of what we do. If you have experience across wastewater services and are looking for a new opportunity,then apply today!
This role will suit a Civil Engineer who has experience working in wastewater infrastructure across the UK.
We are proud to offer the successful candidate a range of benefits, and career development opportunities. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their skills, and knowledge of the industry, and be passionate about driving their career in engineering forward. Key requirements:
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time with multiple tasks
- CEng with post chartered relevant experience or IEng with post incorporated relevant experience working in wastewater
- Undertaking relevant CPD and increasing skills and knowledge
- Has a high level broad-based technical appreciation
- Understands forms of appointment and construction contracts
- Ability to contribute to bid preparation process
- Ability to use various computer software programmes relevant to role
- Very good client communication skills
- Very good report writing and presentation skills at project level
- Good verbal communication - able to discuss work, coach and supervise employees
- Ability to develop effective team management skills
- Team player and self-motivated
At Pick Everard, we work together to make the extraordinary a reality. We are looking for exceptional new talent to be a part of our journey as we move forward through our ambitious five-year Business Plan.
We are an independent award-winning property and construction consultancy firm, operating within the industry, providing complete integrated service delivery to help our clients deliver better solutions across real estate, infrastructure and the natural environment.
We are at the forefront of the industry and enjoy a culture that is centered around being creative, professional, compassionate, client-oriented and fun.
Our recent successes include:
- Listed as an NCE100 Consultancy and AJ100 Practice
- Named a Top 150 Consultancy by Building Magazine
- Recognised as a leading Financial Times Consultancy
- Winners of the Association of Consulting Engineers (ACE)Awards, Best Business Performance of the Year - Large Consultancy
- Winners at the RICS Awards - Infrastructure category
- An Investors in People and Investors in Excellence accredited business
- Winners at the Enterprising Women Awards
Through our remarkable history we have already established the sound principles of success and we have the vision and ambition to be even better, as we move forward into a very bright future. We're growing and we need more experts onboard. Join us and we will provide you with an inspiring environment in which you'll be able to drive real progress and impact in your career.
To learn more about why it is good to work here please visit our website and follow us on social media. Be part of it. Remuneration and Benefits:
We value and promote a positive work-life balance and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community, and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation. We are also a responsible employer and Investors in People accredited business.
You will receive an attractive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Childcare benefits
- Adoption & Shared Parental Leave benefits
- Long service awards
- Annual BeingPickEverard awards
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays + option to buy up to 5 days' additional leave
- Discount Scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- Season ticket loan or car loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note we are not accepting speculative CVs or approaches from recruitment agencies. As an equal opportunities' employer, Pick Everard is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us on our journey.
#LI-hybrid #LI-VF1 #J-18808-Ljbffr