Control and Instrumentation Engineer - Water Technologies Location:
Basford, Stoke-on-Trent Salary:
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Company benefits Sector:
Water & Waste Management Type:
Adrienne Kettlewell Job Published:
1 day ago Control and Instrumentation Engineer - Water Technologies
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent, UK (Home office based with frequent travels & industrial sites visits)
- + company car & Uniform - more benefits given on application.
- A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop; this may include external training as required for the role.
- To book an interview send me your CV -
We provide a range of water treatment technologies. They are pre-packaged on a trailer, skid or container for maximum mobility and responsiveness. Available as standard or modular systems they are pre-engineered with plug and play connections for ease of use.
Where will I be working?
- We offer solutions to a wide range of industrial situations and circumstances.
- Emergency situations where an existing plant has failed
- Planned commissioning, refurbishment, or maintenance projects
- Multi-Year requirements for continuous water supply
You will be predominantly based at our facility in Stoke on Trent. The role will also include occasional travel to customer locations and other company sites in the Netherlands and throughout Europe.Role responsibilities:
The role will report directly to the Operations Manager and will also work closely with the Operations and Technical Director as required.
The role will report directly to the technical manager and will also work closely with the Technical Director, Operations managers, and field team as required.
The activities are centred around development of control and monitoring systems for both new and existing assets and technologies. Along with control systems the role is responsible for implementation of a remote access platform used for performance monitoring and predictive analytics.The role will also aid the technical manager with the provision of technical support to the field operations and commercial teams.
- Creating new PLC programs and optimisation of existing
- Working with process engineers to develop functional descriptions
- Design and specification of control systems in coordination with the engineering team
- Monitoring of equipment process parameters
- Compilation of performance reports both internal and external
- Ensure equipment is operating to the clients' requirements
- Assisting and supporting the commercial team with technical guidance and equipment selection
- Assistance with product development activities
- Supporting the commissioning and maintenance teams with troubleshooting and field activities
- Writing technical SOPS documentation
- Ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, policies and requirements are strictly always adhered to
- Engineering Qualification or similar technical degree.
- Preferably having worked in a similar role in the water industry.
- A good level of English language.
- A full driving license is required.
- Flexible in order to ensure operational workload is covered.
- Passionate about providing a first-class service to our customers.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- A good level of IT competency
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Commissioning Engineer - Water Treatment Technologies. Location: Stoke on Trent (onsite with visits to other sites) Start: ASAP Salary: £30,000k - £35,000k pa A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop; this may inc...
Field Service Engineer - Water Treatment Technologies.Location: Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Heinsberg HQ, Germany.Start: ASAPSalary: €30,000 - €45,000 GROSS PAMUST HAVE WORK PERMITS FOR THE EU.MUST BE FLUENT IN GERMAN A training and development plan will be designe...
Services Sales & Business Developer - Water Solutions Start: ASAPLocation: Stoke-on-Trent, UK (Remote with frequent travels & industrial sites visits)Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 PA GROSS + company benefits package given on application.Base + Bonus 20% (based on...
Field Service Engineer - France - Water Treatment Technologies.Location: Paris HQ, FranceStart: ASAPSalary: €30,000 - €40,000 GROSS PA MUST HAVE WORK PERMITS FOR THE EU MUST HAVE FLUENCY IN FRENCH A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want y...
Field Service & Maintenance Engineer - Biogas Upgrading careers *Servicing CHP gas engines & compressors *Mechanical and Electrical EngineeringThis a great opportunity to join an industry leading company in bioenergy systems and technology! The company, HQ i...
Operations and Maintenance ManagerLocation: Paris HQ, FranceStart: ASAPSalary: €40,000 - €50,000 GROSS PA MUST HAVE WORK PERMITS FOR THE EU MUST HAVE FLUENCY IN FRENCH To lead, direct and coordinate the company's operations within a maintenance, regeneration, and di...
Job Title: Quantity SurveyorProject: AMP7 Water Infrastructure ProjectsLocation: Leeds, UKMy client, a leader in the water and wastewater infrastructure sectors within the UK, is currently seeking a skilled Quantity Surveyor to join our Commercial Team. As a key play...
Financial ControllerStart: ASAPLocation: Roelofarendsveen, NetherlandsOnsite/ hybridSalary: €3500 - €4000 GROSS per month36 to 40 hours per week.A pension schemesTravel allowanceCycle to work plan25 vacation daysAbout us: Founded in 2017, and we supply vegetable fert...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's