Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Structural design Engineer.
Projects range from a wide variety residential, commercial, hotels to new build design across a magnitude of sectors in which no two projects will be the same. Project values vary from: £5M to £60M
They are a consultancy with a history of delivering complex projects through thoughtful design. They are a creative, dynamic design team with a hands-on approach to their engineering that is reflected in their many awards. They are passionate about their collaborative design and actively embrace new technologies and their use within engineering. What you need to succeed:
- Educated within a relevant field such as Structural or Civil Engineering from an accredited University in which the modules apply to the UK practises when it comes to regulations and building codes
- A minimum of 5 years consultancy experience where you have had the chance to work on sectors such as residential, commercial, educations to name a few
- Newly Chartered or the ability to achieved CENG status in the not-too-distant future
- Proven track record when it comes to project management but also the technical ability in relation to calculations and design for various schemes in size and statue
- Supportive when working with more Junior Engineers and Technicians