Based in Portchester, UK. Reporting into the EHS & Facilities Manager.The purpose of the role is to be accountable for the implementation of energy policies and the monitoring of energy performance. This role will also be involved with, and accountable for, initiatives that can help the organisation to reduce its impact on the environment and achieve sustainability objectives.
- Ensure compliance with energy regulations, policies, and guidelines (ISO 50001).
- Design and deliver sustainability awareness and engagement initiatives and events.
- Accountable for accurate data collection, monitoring and reporting requirements as required.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements to reduce the organisation's energy impact.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers, contractors, and legal advisors, to ensure seamless project coordination and achievement of project objectives.
- Monitor energy performance.
- Provide advice to the workforce on sustainability best practice.
- Plan, organise and complete Internal Energyaudits.
- Research, communicate and make recommendations on how the site can improve sustainability.
- Identify greener transport strategies for employees.
- Analyse energyand social impacts and propose suitable mitigation measures.
- Lead and manage property development projects including project planning, budgeting, scheduling, risk assessment, and resource allocation.
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and regulatory changes related to energy standards and sustainable property development practices, and integrate innovative solutions into projects.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and range of benefits.
- Be part of a worldwide team with very big challenges ahead, which bring huge development opportunities for people with big career goals.
- If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment then look no further.
- We are an equal opportunity employer where inclusion matters; this is evidenced by us being a Disability Confident Committed Employer.
- Experience in energymanagement and property development project management.
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of ISO 50001
- A solid understanding of UK energy regulations, sustainability principles and property development practices.
- Experience in project management methodologies including planning, budgeting, risk management and stakeholder engagement.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess complex energy and social impacts.
- Negotiate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.