Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Chartered Structural Engineer to join their existing team of talented structural engineers based in Sevenoaks, Kent.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual with great communication skills to support the delivery of projects the team is currently engaged with.
Projects include large regeneration schemes predominately constructed from reinforced concrete, smaller residential schemes using traditional building techniques and a variety of commercial, educational and maritime projects utilising a range of different materials and construction techniques.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of Eurocodes
- Be competent in design, detailing and specification of materials
- Must have the ability to check designs and drawings
- Would suit an individual looking for career progression
- Hard working and keen to take on additional responsibility as your role progresses
Our client offers a competitive package to the successful candidate, you will given support and technical guidance to help you develop further in your professional career.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.