Construction Equipment Service Engineer - Northumberland
Our client, is looking to expand their team with the addition of a number ofConstruction Equipment Technician
TheConstruction Equipment Technician
role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to£16.5p/h
with an OTE potential of over£45,000
Construction Equipment TechnicianKey Responsibilities:
- Company Pension provided
- Van and Fuel Card provided and option to use Van for private use
- 30 Days Paid Holiday + option to buy/sell 5 days holiday per year
- Full Manufacturer training provided
- Overtime available at Time and a Half
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Growth and Career progression opportunities
Minimum Requirements as a Construction Equipment Technician:
- Working on allHeavy Plant Equipment
- Carrying out on-site breakdown repairs & routine Maintenance
- Continued product training.
- Liaising with the service office & updating the customer.
- Parts ordering.
- Completing paperwork electronically.
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Plant Maintenance
- Ability to service and repair Diggers, Dumpers, Trailers etc
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems
If you want to hear more about theConstruction Equipment Technician
role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now' or by contacting Sanj Singh on 07485390946 or sending an email to email@example.com to discuss further.Construction Equipment Technician