*Salary review following successful completion of the onboarding period
- 24 days' annual leave
- Additional leave for work anniversaries
- Buy or sell holidays
- Award-winning training and staff development hub
- Free access to our BUPA Employee Assistance programme
- Charity days
- Great nights out and social events
- Electric car scheme
- Free parking
The LK Group is an equal-opportunity employer.
We are proud of the fact women currently represent 50% of our workforce.
We are only able to employ people who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
The LK Group is a multi-award-winning family company with over 50 team members across offices in Greater Manchester, Manchester City Centre, Liverpool, Swindon and Glasgow.
We are a diverse and unique company with our mission, vision and values underpinned by a track record of innovation and the desire to improve both ourselves, our employees, and the environment we all live in. We have a healthy, nurturing culture where staff are empowered, trusted and can flourish.
The exciting news is that due to our continued growth and client demand, we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented geo-environmental engineer
to join our Swindon office and be part of our long-term sustainable growth.
Responsibilities & Requirements:Responsibilities
- Phase 1 desk studies including site visits.
- Phase 2 site investigations including sampling and logging of boreholes and trial pits.
- Gas and groundwater monitoring.
- Technical report writing.
You will also play your part in the wider LK Group team, by supporting our project management and land remediation contracting sections.
This is an opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in a unique company that provides client-side project management and specialist land remediation.
- Degree in a relevant field such as geology, geography, environmental science, geophysics, and geochemistry.
- 1-3 years of environmental experience required.
- Consultancy experience.
- Experience in report writing.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
"Proactive and easy to work with, your targeted and phased approach to site investigations and commercially focused remediation strategies ensure our projects stay on track and within budget."
WHO WE WORK WITH #J-18808-Ljbffr