Pipeline Civil EngineerSalary: £35,000 - £45,000Epsom, Surrey.
Are you interesting in becoming a Pipeline Civil Engineer for a company with amazing benefits and career progression?
This world-leading firm is currently hiring a Pipeline Civil Engineer to join their expanding water engineering team. The team works on some of the most diverse and fascinating water projects in the world. You will be joining a very knowledgeable team to collaboratively deliver innovative, cost-effective and sustainable infrastructure solutions to their wide array of clients.
As a Pipeline Civil Engineer you will be a part of their wide multidisciplinary water engineering team providing technical expertise in material selection, route optimisation, structural design, thrust restraint, rehabilitation, and condition assessment.What you'll do:
As a Pipeline Civil Engineer you will:
- Lead and contribute to the successful delivery of infrastructure projects, including feasibility assessments, design, construction, commissioning, and handover support.
- Collaborate with clients, contractors, and project teams to ensure cost-effective delivery.
- Plan, execute, and review engineering design deliverables.
- Lead efficient project delivery, and champion digital engineering initiatives.
- A bachelor's degree with a Civil Engineering bias;
- Chartered Member of a recognised engineering institution;
- Strong technical knowledge of the water engineering sector, as well as good understanding of the relevant UK codes and standards relating to pipelines in the wider water industry.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Access to a wide range of development opportunities.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy/sell additional days
- Generous company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Much more!
If you think this is something you would be interested in please contact me via or call me 07986617394.