Due to a healthy forward workload, our client is currently looking to appoint a Senior Civil /Drainage Engineer to join their Sevenoaks Office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK's leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects in the South of England spanning residential, commercial, education and industrial sectors. The Role
What you need to succeed
- Leading projects in the office from small to large.
- Design of infrastructure predominantly for residential but also for commercial, education, and industrial sectors including Underground drainage systems and roads to adoptable standards.
- Liaising with statutory bodies such as Southern Water, Environmental Agency and County Roads Departments.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software and AutoCAD.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
- Willing to attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
- Liaise and lead in a professional manner colleagues, clients, contractors, and other designers, and offer advice and guidance on matters relating to their work.
- Work on projects with consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and timetables.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE).
- Varied experience in the use of: DCG; SUDS; Micro Drainage; Highways; and Civils 3D design.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.