We are seeking a dynamic Civil Engineer (Drainage) for an established engineering consultancy.
Our client is keen to bring on a Civil Engineer to join the drainage team, where you will work with a dedicated team of civil engineers to provide bespoke solutions for clients. The role will include undertaking drainage schemes, cut and fill analyses, and site levels on large industrial sites as well as some highway work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, multi-disciplinary company, where you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of exciting and challenging projects both in the private and public sectors, joining a close-knit team who will help you strive in your role.
If you are an experienced engineer with ambition to work in a progressive and innovative engineering consultancy - then we want to hear from you!
- Effectively manage client relationships, communication and expectations.
- Identify and manage project risk and develop solutions, where necessary.
- Prepare tender submission proposals, client management, and business development.
- Deliver bespoke technical solutions to projects, as agreed with the client, while adhering to budget and legislative constraints.
- Master's degree in civil engineering from an accredited engineering programme.
- Chartered with a relevant professional body.
- 10 years' previous experience.
- Experience in leading, managing, and running Civil engineering design projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Competitive salary and attractive benefits package on offer. If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch below for more information.