WCS Group have fantastic opportunities to add to our expanding team for Experienced Water Hygiene Engineers. Read on to find out more.
This is a great opportunity join an ambitious company which puts people at the heart of growth and success. We provide in house training with significant opportunity for future career development.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Ealing area and will be required to travel to various sites in London and surrounding areas.
- Salary £22,000-£33,000 (depending on experience) and opportunity for overtime
- 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
- Company Uniform, Tablet and New tool kit and bag.
- Fully serviced company vehicle from our modern fleet
- Opportunity to enter into Marlowe PLC Sharesave Scheme
- Annual Pay Review process
- Royal London Pension
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Paid Recommend a Friend Scheme (up to £2000* for successful referrals)
- Paid Holidays
- Additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service (up to 25 days)
Reporting daily to your Field Manager, the successful candidate will visit clients' sites and be the face of the company, seeking to enhance relationships with existing clients. You will be carrying out key duties to ensure their systems are kept compliant. You will be working alongside likeminded and supportive colleagues in order to provide a great customer service.
• Water Sampling
• Temperature monitoring
• Descaling of shower head and hoses.
• TMV Servicing
• Tank Cleans and inspections
• Cleaning, disinfection and maintenance of the cooling towers
• Endoscopic inspection of calorifiers
• Mains injection pipework chlorination works
• Technical service (closed heating and chilled system testing, cooling tower weekly/monthly checks and water treatment of boilers)
• Plumbing & water treatment remedial skills
• Acid descaling of boilers, towers and condensers
• Demonstrate behaviours in line with our company values : Respect, Accountability, Reliability & Integrity.
• Taking pride in the work and service you deliver.
• Good level of computer skills
• Positive attitude and work ethic
• Previous experience required
• Full driving license
WCS Group of companies are committed to equal opportunities and recognize the value of having diverse teams that represent the communities we serve. We therefore encourage applications from everyone who meets the above requirements and would like to take their next career step with us.