We are looking for Maritime Engineers, from a Civil or Coastal background to join our client's rapidly expanding and ambitious team. This company are bringing in a new-era to the Civil Engineering sector.
So, if you want to join an exciting growing firm then keep reading…
Our client's ethos is to only take on projects that they enjoy, that excite them and those that they can give 100% of their energy to. Looking for someone who will break the mould of the standard engineer, they are looking for passion, for out-of-the-box thinking.Key Skills & Responsibilities:
Technical knowledge of marine structures.
For example, Tidal Schemes, breakwaters, charging schemes, deep water structures, commercial developments on or by the water, pier construction and repair, and port construction and repair among other Civil and Coastal technical knowledge.
- Detail design
- Delivering a package of information
- Feasibility studies
- Inspection and following up with recommended remedial and replacement work
- Assisting with drafting and presenting proposals to new and existing clients.
- Identify clients' needs and maximise on expertise to meet those needs.
- Manage client expectations and keep them informed along the journey.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure reports are accurate, understandable for all levels.
- Be responsible for overseeing the financial aspects of projects, including budgeting and payments.
- A passion or interest relating to the marine environment.
- A Civil Engineering Degree (or similar).
- An understanding of Geotechnical engineering would be an advantage.
The companies rapid success has been down to the strength of its relationships and a key part of the role will be to build, develop and maintain relationships with contractors, clients and partners. They like getting out to meet clients, at the initial phase but also onsite literally seeing the project through from concept to completion. They also value industry networking events, so be prepared to be social too! Why should you work for this company?
They will make sure you're challenged and supported every step of the way with your career development. Being a rapidly growing start-up you have the exciting opportunity to join at the beginning of their journey and help grow the business, so bring your ideas on innovation and progression and they will listen with open ears. What's in it for you...
Priding themselves in not being like the dated, stiff engineering firms of the past, breaking the mould and offering flexibility and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. This company are building a culture of trust and wants to put you at the heart of the business. Why?
Because if you love working at this company, then you'll do amazing work, turn up with a smile on your face and have the energy to pursue your personal goals, both in and out of the office. That's why they offer things like:
Flexible working - work up to 3 days a week from home
25 days holiday plus statutory AND Christmas break
Incredible development and career growth
A benefits package to be proud of i.e. salary sacrifice schemes, pension contributions, health insurance, cycle to work and more Excited?
Then get in touch with me today so I can tell you even more about this great company.Please Apply, or for further information please contact Stephanie on 02381 680 502 OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org