Conrad Consulting are working with a medium sized consultancy who provide civil and structural engineering consultancy to architects, developers and local authorities.
They have an opportunity for a talented Senior Structural Engineer to join their St Albans office and work within a small team to work on a range of projects including a large, multi-story development project on a full time permanent basis.
- A degree in Civil or structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Experience of relevant software packages e.g. AutoCAD,
- Experienced in a range of common building materials inc concrete, steel, masonry, timber,
- Multi story buildings experience would be of advantage,
- Ability and desire to support more junior members of the team,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.